Sunday 8 December 2013

This is really my first attempt at blogging. I've seen my eldest son's blog about healthy living and I've just scanned my daughter's blog which she says will be about everything.

I will most probably focus on the things that I encounter everyday of my life, which is education. As I go along I will most probably get more experience in how to make this blog as user-friendly as possible.

The current topic of interest to the world is the passing of Nelson Rolihlahla Mandela. I would like to share my condolences with the family of this great man and leader. He has done an amazing job of his life after Robben Island.

What impressed me most about the man is his total commitment to forgiveness and reconciliation and building a South Africa free from racism and prejudice, free from domination of one group over another.

I salute you and celebrate your life, Tata Madiba.
Hamba Kahle, Nelson Mandela!

No comments:

Post a Comment